Safety-Kleen is seeking a Regional Finance Manager in Norwell, MA who will support our environmental business.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Provide finance support for West and Midwest branch business and/or support organizations
- Analyze job profitability and P&L each month. Analyze key costs incurred for various tasks and specific jobs vs expectations. Prepare and gather data on results for support documentation for monthly and quarterly operating reviews.
- Present, explain, and comment on financial results to Executive Management, including processes and procedures critical to the generation of timely and accurate financial results. Recommend areas for improvement from any unfavorable trends.
- Develop budgets and monthly forecasts by working closely with operations, sales, and other key personnel across the organization
- Become part of the hands-on team which manages the month-end close for these operations
- Lead discussion of monthly, quarterly, and annual results versus budgets and forecasts
- Provide audit support as required
- Responsible for reading, comprehending, and following applicable narratives pertaining to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years of accounting and finance experience in a similar role
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Advanced knowledge of financial systems such as People Soft, and IBM Cognos TM1
- Excellent detail, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and adjust accordingly
- Accounting and finance experience in environmental or similar manufacturing environment
Why should you work with us?
Safety-Kleen embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment where the uniqueness of every individual is respected and the contributions of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is encouraged and valued. We offer great job training, career growth opportunities and competitive pay rates. Our fantastic benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, flexible spending accounts, disability benefits, life insurance, retirement savings plan, tuition assistance, confidential employee assistance program; and company-paid sick, holiday, and vacation time
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.