Regional Firearms Instructor Job Description
The Concealed Coalition Regional Firearm Instructor seat is nested under the Concealed Coalition Department Director of Business Development role in the company accountability chart. The person filling the Firearms Instructor Role will be accountable for consistently following through on event appointments and using his/her resourcefulness to get the job done right, and on-time. The Regional Firearms Instructor Role will require firearm safety knowledge, communication, strong technical skills and will be filled best by someone who can work independently yet stay engaged with team members across the organization. The Firearms Instructor Role requires natural strengths in both detail and follow through.
We are looking for an action-oriented and confident Regional Trainer to join Concealed Coalition, the nation’s leader in concealed carry training, with over 1 Million students and counting. The right candidate will have an instinctive ability to communicate and a commitment to excellence. This dedicated leader will grow and control all regional training experiences and will be an intelligent and resourceful leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, resilience, and an exemplary work ethic. The ideal individual will also be consistent in following the Concealed Coalition model and a passionate believer in doing what it takes to create raving fans. The Regional Firearm Instructor will lead classes in firearm ranges. The ideal Regional Firearms Instructor will be highly proficient at maintaining excellent relationships with students and classroom hosts; and will act as a Brand Ambassador for Concealed Coalition.
- Accountable for coaching firearms training classes to Concealed Coalition standards.
- Providing an elite training experience and exercising and implementing exceptional customer service skills
- Stays up to date on software applications utilized for training: set up a project, connect it to a computer and queue videos for the class, use our scheduling platform (TimeTap)
- Maintains state and NRA certifications keeps these certifications up to date while employed or contracted by Concealed Coalition. Duties include: Communicating with Project Teams, Updating Project Details, And Managing Project Documentation
- Accountable for purchasing Personal Liability Insurance Policy: must keep insurance policy up to date at all times while contracted or employed by Concealed Coalition
- LLC Formation: we offer a 200$ reimbursement for LLC formation for our instructors
- Technical proficiency and experience with MS Excel, MS Excel, Job posting platforms (such as Indeed, Facebook, LinkedIn), Calendaring/Meeting Systems (such as Google, Zoom, Timetap), and Telecommunication Dialing Systems (Such as Five9)
- Associates Degree or at least 1-year experience in marketing, hospitality, or related field preferred.
- Cognitive ability to excel in Fact Finding and Follow Through with the ability to Specify and Systemize tasks and processes
- Experience consistently meeting deadlines
- Natural ability to be both decisive and resilient
- Willingness to work hard under pressure and “get the job done” without excuse
- Displayed ability to be a proactive and resourceful problem solver
- Excellent communication with a team and a team-oriented attitude
- Flexible Schedule. 40% travel is required.
Detailed Research, Creating the Plan, Minimize Risk Factors, Create Visuals, Establishing Priorities, Coordinating Needs, Follow Proven Process, Implement Quick Fixes, Follow Through, Distinguish Patterns, Bring Focus & Closure, Envision Circumstances, Define Objectives, Organize Information, Conceptualize Solutions, Intangible Methodology, Creates Analogies, Itemize Procedures, Sketching Ideas, Precision, Develop Strategies, Clarify Deadlines, Capturing the Essence, Identify Similarities
At Concealed Coalition, our purpose is to change the way people feel about firearms. Every day we open minds through next-gen digital learning and extinguish fear through hands-on education experiences.
As a leader in digital marketing with a passion for firearms, Concealed Coalition has become the nationwide online authority for concealed carry permit training. With over 1 million students, 850,000 active publication subscribers, and a customer base currently growing at over 10,000 per month, Concealed Coalition is making a massive impact in the firearms world.
Focused on delivering an emotional, entertaining, and informative hands-on concealed carry training experience, Concealed Coalition has changed the game in “on the ground” localized CCW certification. Classroom location partnerships with national brands, our network of first-class certified trainers, and our extensive gun range alliances are fueling our growth to unprecedented levels.
We exist to inspire hope, extinguish fear, and bring help to people searching for solutions in the real world. Join us…