Now hiring Regional Managers to work with our new and existing clubs in one of the fastest-growing Fitness Franchises on the planet, Workout Anytime!
Workout Anytime 24/7 is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team! We are searching for Regional Managers to oversee existing clubs in North Carolina, Florida and Virginia; as well as to develop and open clubs in those same regions.
At Workout Anytime we believe in results-based fitness with a variety of programs to customize your fitness goals. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, locker rooms with showers, tanning beds and booths, HydroMassage® bed, and extensively offering Styku Body Scan with professional analysis to all our members. Small group fitness classes geared towards fat burning and HIIT style training allow for a fun and festive way to get fit!
This is an AMAZING opportunity FOR YOU to work for a RESULTS FOCUSED organization with over 20 years of experience in building and growing thriving gym franchises!
- Must have 3-5 years of previous experience as a Manager or Regional Manager in the Fitness industry. Management of multiple clubs would be preferred.
- Must have a proven success record in sales and operations as well as coaching and overseeing a team or teams.
- Must be attentive to detail, have a positive attitude, be a team player (developing teams) and be career focused.
- We require solid computer skills and comfortability in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Candidates should be comfortable learning how to keep costs efficient and track metrics.
- Candidates must have a coachable attitude and approach for learning and implementing new ideas, programs and procedures.
What a qualifying candidate must have:
- Passion for fitness
- 3 to 5 or more years of experience with management and development of fitness employees of all levels, preferably for a National brand health club
- Extensive experience evaluating and developing manage, programs, and staff
- Proven leadership ability in an educational, fitness or professional setting
- Extensive management experience
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have strong people skills
- Direct experience translating strategy into executable initiatives and action plans that drive results
- Ability to use sound business judgment in all scenarios
- Substantial knowledge of the fitness industry
- Demonstrated ability to understand member needs
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Self-driven with the ability to be proactive and work autonomously
- Effective delegation and follow-up skills
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, build, motivate and manage teams at all levels
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A drive for self-improvement and ability to be coachable
The Regional Manager is responsible for ensuring that each club within its area represents the company’s culture, mission and values; as well as achieves the desired financial results and community impact. This position will include over-seeing the performance of the General Manager at each location you are responsible for.
As a Regional Manager, you will be held accountable for the following essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead by example
- Oversee sales performance for monthly, quarterly and annual club goals
- Ensure that the daily operations of each club are consistent with our core values
- Ensure that each club is following company policies and values as well as health and safety procedures.
- Drive the achievement of financial results, ensure profitability, and the highest level of performance for each club.
- Hire and train management staff for all locations to deliver exceptional customer service, member retention and club cleanliness; as well as instilling and upholding the mission and core values of our organization.
- Ensure that each club has the appropriate key performance indicators in place to accurately predict the achievement of the expected and actual financial performance for each club
- Ensure that General Managers are managing and controlling operational expenses (including petty cash, payroll, and hours scheduled) within the planned budget.
- Evaluate club performance with each General Manager to include weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews. Then provide additional coaching when needed to meet these goals and address unsatisfactory performance promptly and appropriately.
- Model and manage effective supervision to drive sales by consistently delivering exceptional customer service and ensure each club is immaculate and staffed appropriately
- Monitor the sales and expense figures for each club location, providing feedback and recommendations for improvement in order to ensure that club profitability.
- Visit all area clubs regularly and conduct inspections to ensure that our policies, procedures and merchandising programs are observed, and ensure that all new policies and procedures are properly implemented on a timely basis.
- Ensure that cleanliness, safety, member satisfaction and a healthy and productive environment is established and exemplified at each club in a consistent manner and reflective of our brand and company values.
- Work alongside corporate leaders to conduct regular audits of club paperwork, including bank deposit slips, overages/shortages, etc. and track trends to ensure that cash control procedures are in place and observed.
- Participate with new site openings and facilitate that each club is repairing club equipment as required.
- Work alongside management to influence future divisional growth strategies and make recommendations for growth opportunities.
- Understand the competitive health club industry landscape within the region and communicate opportunities. This will include visiting competitors and providing insights and feedback.
- Recruit, train, develop and manage Club Management to ensure that clubs are adequately staffed at all times and succession plans are appropriately maintained.
- Identify, develop and leverage existing talent
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, and orientation of staff to ensure that each location has the most qualified management and sales team.
- Identify and develop associates with leadership or other special skills for succession planning.
- Provide counsel to General Managers, to include personnel issues, club events, problem solving, crisis intervention, etc. and foster open communications.
- Ensure that managers are providing coaching and feedback to staff on a regular basis and managing to Company expectations.
Please note: A more detailed job responsibility description will be provided to qualifying candidates through the interviewing process for review and discussion