|Posting Expiration Date||11/2/2018|
|Title||Regional HR Manager|
|City||Salt Lake City|
|Description|| Classification: Exempt |
Alsco is one of the world’s largest linen and uniform rental service companies with over 80 commercial processing centers in North America and 20,000 employees worldwide. As the first company to introduce linen and uniform rental services to the world in 1889, Alsco pioneered the concept, created the industry standards, and continues to innovate for our customers today.
The Regional Human Resources Manager executes the planning, coordination, facilitation, and oversight of HR activities for 11 union and non-union production facilities in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Grand Junction, CO, Phoenix, AZ, Farmington, NM, Lubbock, TX, San Antonio, TX, Denver, CO (2 locations), Laramie, WY and Casper, WY. This position supports a workforce of about 1,500 employees.
Develop branch HR competency by training, advising, and consulting with branch HR, office managers and line managers.
- Manage and implement a variety of human resources strategies at the plant and sales regions, balancing business partner and corporate HR initiatives.
- Engage leadership in understanding HR initiatives, policies, procedures and processes.
- Know and understand talent at all levels and recommend and implement succession and development strategies.
- Manage OFCCP / AA / EEOC activities, compliance, and audits for the region.
- Promote and maintain optimum labor / management relations.
|Requirements|| Qualifications: |
1. Multi-location, multi-state experience, strong verbal and written communication.
2. At least 7 years HR experience.
3. Solid computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Experience with Ultimate Software a plus.
4. Experienced in legal compliance with various laws and regulations covering areas such as OSHA, EEOC, OFCCP, FMLA, safety, employment, wage and hour, workers’ compensation, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field; Master's Degree preferred.
- HR certification preferred.
- Overnight travel estimated at 50%.
- Company vehicle is provided.
This position is officed in Salt Lake City.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Office and remote work at industrial laundry facilities.
- Working in and out of branch locations.
- Operating vehicles on public roads.
- Physical Demands/Requirements - sitting, grasping, driving, stooping, lifting up to 25 lbs, standing, walking, writing, speaking, hearing.
- Must perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation efficiently and accurately, and without causing significant safety threat to self or others.