The Regional Information Technology Lead is responsible for leading the care and feeding of Crossover Health’s technology within a market or region. This includes general user support for all software, hardware, and technical services. The role works closely with their Senior Regional IT lead on all projects, software/process deployments, and new facilities build-outs.
What you’ll do:
- Treat your customers (a.k.a., your colleagues) to an excellent support experience
- Triage support requests, ultimately solving your end-users software and hardware issues
- Provision and deploy hardware and software to new and existing users
- Frequently/Periodically travel to your clinics and corporate facilities, implementing and supporting IT solutions to optimize operations and maximize clinic efficiency
- Work closely with other Technology team colleagues to troubleshoot issues related to network performance, hardware, software services, telecommunications, and security procedures
- Actively participate in Tech team initiatives, collaborating with team members implementing and refining Crossover Health’s Technology standards, policies, and procedures
- In coordination with Project and Tech team, work with other Crossover teams during clinic fit-ups, including infrastructure such as network, telecommunications, and security
- Be proactive in finding/solving problems before they negatively affect your users
- Keep quality, patient safety, and privacy top priorities
- Continuously seek and embrace opportunities to build upon your skills and knowledge
- Travel to the sites in San Bernardino and Phoenix as needed.
What you’ve done:
- Self-starter with minimum of 4+ years of helpdesk related experience
- Demonstrated background in computer operations and troubleshooting. Ability to deal with technical problems and interact with employees and clients.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills and an ability to comfortably work in time critical/high-pressure situations and environments, while providing a great customer experience
- General familiarity with:
- Desktop (macOS, Windows, etc.) and mobile (iOS, Android) operating systems
- Online productivity tools (Google Apps, Lucid Chart, Customer support tools, etc.)
- Worked independently, but in collaboration with a larger Team
- Physical demands include periodic lifting of up to 50 pounds. Able to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time. Able to bend, stoop, and maneuver sufficiently to install wires, laptops, and network equipment.
- Maintained the highest level of professionalism, in demeanor, attire, and communication
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Must have a reliable vehicle and ability to travel within the region as needed. May be required to travel outside of the region on a limited basis as needed
- Received high school or G.E.D. Prefer an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field. May consider candidates with equivalent practical experience
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working in a clinical setting and/or with Healthcare Information Technology
The Regional IT Lead reports to the IT Manager