- Assist in the overall management of our vast network of Logistics cross docks across the country.
- Develop and manage cross dock personnel, coaching, mentoring, training, and on-boarding of new employees.
- Assist in completing onsite and remote operational audits.
- Assist in employee compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures and promptly address issues.
- Able to travel and fill-in on driver delivery routes when needed.
- Implement projects and new technology at cross dock locations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Schedule varies week to week: Sunday – Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Occasional Weekends
- 2 weeks' paid vacation!
- Must be able to travel, day/overnight, travel will be 50% of work schedule
- 1-3 years of previous experience driving 26-28 FT box trucks or any other commercial motor vehicle over 10,001 lbs. (Required)
- Supervisory / management experience preferred.
- Logistics and Driver Management experience preferred.
- Previous warehouse experience and ability to operate a forklift or man lift preferred.
- Valid truck driver license and relative endorsement for the specific state. (Required)
- Willing to submit to drug screen, background checks and maintain a valid DOT medical examiners card.
- No recent moving or driving violations.