If you are interested in growing your loss prevention career with one of the largest and fastest growing off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores team as a Regional Loss Prevention Manager! Are you an experienced asset protection manager with strong leadership skills? Are you an expert multitasker who would thrive in a high-energy retail environment where you need to prioritize quickly and think on your feet to ensure safety and security standards are consistently met? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
As a Regional Loss Prevention Manager, you’ll develop, direct and lead the implementation of the company’s Loss Prevention, Asset Protection, Shortage Control and Safety programs for all markets in your region. You’ll train and oversee store management and loss prevention associates to verify proper implementation of company policies and procedures to guarantee the safety and security of our customers, associates, merchandise and physical structure. You’ll manage the investigation of all loss prevention incidents and see them through to successful conclusion and proactively develop strategies to reduce incidents and the associated financial loss in order to drive results.
- Develop competency in internal and external investigations, auditing, shortage reduction programs and system controls.
- Management loss prevention staffing for all store locations in the region, including managing payroll and expense to plan.
- Conduct and manage internal and external investigations, internal investigation interviewing, external apprehension programs, audits, shortage reduction programs and system controls.
- Work closely with Regional and Store Management, Human Resources, Legal, Operations and Control on all relevant Loss Prevention and Shortage Control matters.
- Monitor and maintain physical security controls and systems for all assigned locations including CCTV, burglar and fire alarms, electronic article surveillance and emergency systems, etc.
- Contribute to the development of Loss Prevention program, provide direction and leadership in initiating these new programs and manage training and awareness program for store teams.
- Audit the Financial, Merchandising and Operations divisions of assigned locations and provide focused and actionable analysis of results.
- Build strong relationships with law enforcement and legal professionals to successfully interface with these partners on criminal and civil matters.
Candidates must have at least 6 years of Retail Loss Prevention experience, including District/Regional Management experience. Candidates should be familiar with loss prevention programs and software including XBR, Navistor, Wyzagwa, LPMS and similar programs. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required. Experience conducting internal investigation interviews and managing external apprehension programs with proven ability to successfully resolve incidents is required. Travel is required to all markets within designated district.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.