- Requires broad management and leadership knowledge to lead project teams multiple job areas.
- Typically has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the job function.
- Bachelor's Degree Business Admin., finance, accounting
- Sales Management.
- Bank Product, Marketing and Service knowledge.
- Commercial Loan Structuring and Portfolio Management Procedures.
- Analytical and budgeting skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Planning & organizational skills.
- PC Skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Written and verbal communications and presentations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.