Who We Are
South Oxford Management is a full-service property management company with locations in Texas, Georgia, Virginia, New Jersey, Florida and Connecticut. We are dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to our residents and team members. Our owners bring years of expertise in the industry to South Oxford Management, assuring quality in every aspect of our business. From asset management to leasing, we are passionate about making positive experiences for people. Putting people first is our mission.
When you join South Oxford Management, you become part of a team, where you’re encouraged to learn, share ideas, and participate in team building and charitable activities. We reward innovation, fresh perspective, hard work and above all, values.
How You Will Contribute
The Regional Property Manager supports and executes the Company’s strategies related to property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties, and by implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate an accommodating attitude while interacting with customers and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, human resources documents, and to create and make presentations to senior managers, clients, and others.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi and/or Real Page), word processing, spreadsheet, and database management applications to complete and produce required reports and other employment documents.
- Demonstrated mathematical and analysis skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete, understand, and interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Experience and developed management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer team members.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial and other reports and documents, increase sales revenues, and manage spending.
- First-hand, seasoned experience in multi-site property management and residential property operations, including all facets of managing the physical, operational, financial, and customer service performance of a wide variety of asset types under varying market conditions.
Things You Need
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Team player
- Advanced budget experience, including managing capital
- Excellent problem solving, listening and deductive reasoning skills
- Experience with lease ups/newer A product properties
This role does have supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Multi-Family Housing and Multi-Property site management.
- Experience managing up to 1,500 units within a region.
- Experience managing and supervising 20+ employees.
- Industry certifications (e.g. CPM, CAPS, CAM, etc.)
- College degree and equivalent work experience in business, finance, marketing, or related field.
What We Will Provide You
South Oxford Management LLC provides a range of insurance options and benefits for our full-time team members. Including:
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Medical (Low PPO, High PPO)
- Dental (PPO, HMO)
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Apartment Discounts
- Employee Awards and Recognition
- Career Advancement Opportunities
You’re exceptional. Let us make you feel it. Join our team.
South Oxford Management LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.