As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all continents.
New opportunity based in Billerica MA for a Front Office Regional Manager for the Customer Experience & Commercial Operations Group. Responsible for managing the Americas customer facing team, monitoring requests from our external and internal customers, working closley with teams within the Customer Experience & Commercial Operations organization to fulfill customer expectations.
- Daily oversight, supervision, training, and developement of the AMER Front Office Team
- Actively deploy Commercial operations template
- Closely monitor the organization, processes and human capital matrix against defined targets
- Closely work with Customer Experience & Commercial Operations organization to achieve defined goals
- Monitor all incoming requests and ensure they prequalified and dealt with in accordance with defined service level agreements
- Monitoring Order Entry to Cash Experience
- Support the commercial operations teams in end to end communication
- Ensuring staff members train and closely collaborate with the central service team
- Monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals and administer salary adjustments/incentive plans.
- Monitor and ensure timely and accurate qualification of all incoming requests
- Manage and monitor service and repair end to end and SFDC customer service processes
- Ensure all pre-qualified inquiries are routed to the correct parties
- Document customer suggestions/ concerns and report in a timely manner to appropriate parties
- Ensure adherence with service level agreements
- Monitor websites announcing tenders and bids
- Monitor course registrations and support sales applications team with demos and courses
- Supports the response document bundle to reply to bids and coordinates timely delivery of answer
- Work closely with sales and service teams
- Build cross-functional working relationships to monitor sales activity and provide excellent customer service
- Exhibit professional and courteous customer-orientated telephone demeanour, accuracy, follow through and adherence to Bruker Company policies and practices
- Proactively address underlying core issues to ensure issues are not repeated
- Actively support KPIs
- Closely monitor critical KPIs on the defined intervals
- Monitor other task to improve sales effectiveness and customer experience
- Back up support for same functions noted within the job description for other regions
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of Bruker products
- Perform other duties as required.
- Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years work experience with recent supervisory employment in high technology life science field or NMR
- Advanced computer proficiency with MS Office Suite and hands on experience with SAP, CRM software, SalesForce.com required for documents, presentations, report writing, and daily activities
- Excellent verbal, written, and personal communication and presentation skills with oral and written fluency in English language; familiarity with Portuguese and Spanish desirable.
- Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
- Natural team player, willing and able to build confidence and to establish strong co-operative relationships throughout the company, customer base and with key individuals within the industry
- Flexibility to support working hours which may be influenced by need to complete the job
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Creative thinker with a decision-ready attitude to achieve
- Understanding of the lead management, customer relationship and sales administration process
- Proven negotiating skills and ability to communicate in a positive and constructive manner with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a diverse, multi-national organization
- Act in accordance with environmental, health and safety policy and ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 to ensure health and safety, review and minimize the environmental impact of activities, products and services, and comply with the requirements of relevant country and local laws and regulations.
- Comply with the Bruker Code of Conduct, Company Policies and Practices.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete position training requirements.
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Maintain a valid passport with flexibility fordomestic and international travel.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance withexport control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine theireligibility in light of export control restrictions.