Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unsurpassed amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City), One Back Bay and The Arlington in Boston, 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco and One Hill South in Washington, D.C. Related also owns an extensive portfolio of workforce and affordable housing and has several new rental developments underway across the country. For more information about Related Companies please visitwww.related.com
The Regional Asset Manager supports and executes Related's strategies related to property management operations by directing and leading their portfolio’s on-site team members and by implementing the policies, procedures and practices, which enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives. The portfolio of properties consists of five (5) Class- A properties located in and around Boston, MA.
- Possess experience and the developed management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer team members
- Employment history which demonstrates the application and usage of a sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial and other reports and documents, increase sales revenues and manage spending
- First-hand, seasoned experience in multi-site property management and residential property operations, including all facets of managing the physical, operational, financial, and customer service performance of a wide variety of asset types under varying market conditions
- Working knowledge of eviction law, Fair Housing mandates, and other legal issues affecting property management
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, residents and the general public
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Computer proficient in Windows, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Yardi, Yieldstar or related property management software equivalent and the Internet
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or hotel administration. MBA or Master’s a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in senior leadership role(s) involving class-A property management, and/or asset management.
- Basic understanding of building maintenance and mechanical functions.
- Industry certifications such as BOMA or IREM a plus
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in use of computer as well as basic business office software applications.
- Ability to understand technical evaluations as they apply to the investment and/or operation of hotels.
- Proficient in use of Yardi or related property management software suite
RELATED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER