Currently, we are seeking an Regional Manager Manager to oversee our apartment communities in the Austin Area. The Regional Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and profitability of an apartment community and will report to the Senior VP of Operations. The Regional Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating all site personnel of assigned communities. Regional Manager should interview and give final recommendation for the hiring of all site personnel of assigned communities.
- Provide mentoring to Community Managers of assigned communities.
- Responsible for direction and coordination with the Accounting Department, the delivery of accurate and timely monthly property financial statements to the VP for final review and to the clients.
- Responsible for development, implementation, and delivery of annual budgets for all assigned communities to SVP for review.
- Responsible for setting and enforcing spending controls for all assigned communities and reviewing all variance explanations.
- Assist in the coordination of all capital improvement programs for assigned communities.
- Direct all marketing and advertising for assigned communities maximizing rental income and increasing occupancy rates.
- Work with Community Managers and staff to respond to resident issues.
- Ensure that all required reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge on all assigned communities and of competition in the assigned area.
- Ensure that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist, when requested, in the acquisition of new accounts.
- Perform bi-monthly inspections for properties that are under his/her direction.
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned by the SVP.
- Assist with auditing and preparing properties for inspections.
- Fill-in vacant positions within the portfolio when needed.
- Requires about extensive travel
Requirements: Previous experience managing multiple properties is required• High school diploma or GED equivalent required. BA or related degree preferred. • 5-7 years residential property management experience, including management experience required • HUD and Tax Credit knowledge is a must• Sales/multi-family leasing experience • General working knowledge of computers and computer programs (MS Word, MS Excel, Yardi) • Strong organizational skills • Excellent communication and leadership skills • Read and write English fluently • Does require climbing stairs and ability to walk the property.
Benefits: • Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term disability, accident, FSA, medical gap, critical illness, and dependent care reimbursement plans • Company paid long term disability and life insurance • Apartment Discounts • 401k Plan • Paid holidays • Paid Time off
EEO: Minorities, Females, Disabled, Veterans