Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
Effectively manages day-to-day marketing and sales of a defined geographical Division. Works closely with Operations to ensure that product lines and pricing meet the demands of the market and coordinates resources in markets with multiple communities and product lines. Responsible and accountable for meeting and exceeding the occupancy and revenue goals while always supporting the operational policies. Also responsible for budgeting and fiscal management of community marketing budgets.
- Successfully market and position products within assigned Division. Manage open inventory.
- Achieve and exceed all occupancy and revenue goals.
- Oversee use of marketing budget dollars to assure optimal exposure and maximum efficiencies.
- Determine and implement the proper sales structure within the Division.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, training and coaching of all marketing staff in the portfolio of managed communities. Actively partner with Sales, Marketing, Training and Development, Human Resources, and Operations in the recruitment, hiring, training, coaching, evaluating, and disciplining of all sales positions within the Division.
- Oversee and/or complete the marketing plan and budgetary process for the Division. Partner with the marketing team in the development and modification of short and long-range community marketing plans and budgets by assuring competitor information, data and feedback are available.
- Coordinate the completion of competitive analysis on all communities within the Division and keep current on competitive projects and programs in the marketplace.
- Understand local markets within Division and collaborates with Operations to make pricing and tool box recommendations.
- Monitor marketing and sales performance expectations. Assess the skills and abilities of sales staff and coach, train and motivate as appropriate to achieve success.
- Review and analyze weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports to ensure accuracy of information and to make recommendations for necessary changes.
- Responsible for conducting quality assurance calls on all selling marketing staff including business development calls and analyzing competitor data, in conjunction with Regional management.
- Visit communities and travel with Operations partners and Regional Sales management in order to ensure execution of the sales and marketing programs and strategies to achieve and maintain full occupancy as defined by the communities' business plans. Attend and participate in team meetings within Division.
- Partner with Training and Development to actively participate in sales training activities for the Division.
- Promote Cornerstone Senior Living in a positive manner and sets the example for company's standards for excellence. Serves as a consensus builder among Sales and Operations teams.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with Operations and other corporate personnel. Educates and supports Operations management and Executive Directors about the sales and marketing programs for their respective communities.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the lead tracking/management system, trouble shooting and training. Monitors community lead and business tracking systems, sales tools and resources to ensure compliance with system usage and follow up statistics.
- Promote business coordination between communities to provide optimum results without duplication of resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field from a four year college or university.
- Seven years of relevant experience with a minimum of five years of experience in a senior level sales and marketing role and five years of management experience.
- Progressive sales benchmarking experience.
- Experience in senior living, behavioral health, or healthcare in a multi-community role with management responsibility is preferred.
- Proven track record of recruiting, developing and leading a successful sales team.
- Proven experience as an accomplished sales strategist.
- Excellent track record of exceeding revenue and occupancy expectations.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free Food and Coffee
- Subsidized Commuting
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- On Site Cafeteria
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Long Term Disability
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Gym Memberships
- Retirement / Pension Plans