Regional Manager Position – KC/MO
At Central Self Storage, the Regional Manager is accountable for the overall success of their region. They are responsible for directing and leading a team of dynamic individuals to achieve the company objectives in regards to Red Carpet Experience.
The Regional Manager establishes and maintains superior professional standards in the areas of sales generation and growth, guest service, associate management and development, store operations, visual presentation, and inventory management.
The Regional Manager regularly travels to all store locations in their region to ensure that all stores demonstrate and uphold the values and vision of Central Self Storage to carry out the overall business strategy. They will also be required to travel out of state when asked.
Sales and Profitability
Maximizes profitability through sales generation and growth. Ensures that the stores achieve comp sales and/or sales plan all the while delivering sales metric performance in line with the company expectations. Sets challenging goals that influence, motivate, inspire and guide others to follow
Identifies, recruits, hires and retains candidates to meet store management needs. Ensures that a strong succession plan is in place and maintains a bench of qualified candidates (internal and external) that can quickly fill management openings. Plans, anticipates, and adjusts for staffing needs on a regular basis in order to meet company goals.
Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Maintains a positive and motivational style in all communication and actions to promote productivity and ownership.
Delivers reporting within a timely manner and to the required standard, demonstrating sound business analysis and action orientated focus. Provides insight regarding the competition and current market trends.
- Is ambitious and success oriented.
- Exceptional leadership and selling skills.
- Models personal and professional integrity
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Balances the appropriate levels of warmth and dominance in his/her management style.
- Attracts and recruits solid candidates for all management positions.
- Proven success with training and developing teams in order to maximize their potential.
- Organized and pays attention to details.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
Pegasus Group is a well-respected company with over 25 years’ experience in the self-storage industry.
Compensation package includes:
- Competitive Salary: $47,000 to $50,000
- Benefits: Medical & Dental
- Bi-Annual bonus’
- Monthly Auto Allowance
We do background checks.
Email resume with 3 work references and salary history
Benefits: Medical & Dental • Bi-Annual bonus’ • Monthly Auto Allowance • Vacation