Regional Manager – Hotel Parking Operations
Washington D.C. Area
$75,000 starting base salary + incentives
Full-time Opportunity; Full Company Benefits Package
Seeking a Seasoned Hospitality and Parking Professional
to Lead our Washington D.C. Region
We are Propark Mobility - a parking management company that has been in business since 1984. Beginning with a lone parking lot in Hartford, Connecticut, we have grown to over 500 locations throughout the United States.
Experienced, Creative, and Independent - is that you?
Our Regional Managers have exemplary business leadership skills and extraordinary communication skills. The ability to priority is second-nature as is the natural talent for follow-up. This position reports directly to the Regional Vice President, and is responsible for all aspects of the operation, including shuttle fleet management, self-parking, and valet services, as well as overseeing all aspects of their team within their assigned portfolio of properties. The ideal candidate will have previous parking industry experience, with hospitality related experience preferred.
To set the stage further - here are some of the things you can expect:
- Ensures the daily parking and mobility operations within assigned area of responsibility perform in accordance of company policy by ensuring each location is properly staffed, and follows set opening and closing procedures.
- Manage teams, comprised of both professional and hourly workforce individuals, by sourcing candidates, ensuring onboarding and training are provided consistently, and develops key talent.
- Develops and maintains excellent client relations and attends client meetings.
- Reviews management reports and client statements on a consolidated basis to ensure actual financial results meet both corporate and client budgeted expectations.
- Develops annual budget and maintains fiscal responsibility by evaluating budgetary needs and reducing expenses. Maintains Accounts Receivable within targeted goals.
- Develops and executes marketing plans for facilities within portfolio.
- Ensures all facilities within the area of responsibility operate in accordance with company policy including revenue control, equipment maintenance, proper and accurate signage and customer service standards.
- Coordinates transition of new locations. Manages location openings and/or closings throughout the company’s portfolio.
- Reviews and evaluates audits to ensure integrity of revenue control.
- Reviews incident claims, internal audit scores and Workers’ Comp trends and works with Regional Vice President and/or the Corporate Office to resolve gaps in performance.
- Actively pursues new business for the company under the direction of the Regional Vice President.
- Assists with drafting RFPs and/or attends potential client presentations as a part of a bid process.
- Assists Regional Vice President with various aspects of the region’s operating contracts, including negotiating new contracts and/or renewals with clients.
Who are you?
- You have considerable management experience in the parking and/or hospitality industries.
- You are a motivated and independent individual who is willing to take on new challenges.
- You are self-sufficient, resourceful and decisive.
- You see a challenge as an opportunity and are looking for a position with a chance for growth.
- You have a flexible schedule meaning that the position may require working weekends and holidays.
- You have impeccable conversational and written communication skills.
- You have an exceptional way with people and you bring extraordinary results.
Apply Now - We look forward to meeting you!
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.