From day one, experience our difference,Our internal firm services focuses on the firm’s critical business needs.From human resources to marketingand everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives for the Chicago region, including brand positioning and components of the firm’s industry and service marketing plans
- Manage projects, timelines, deliverables, and ROI for firm and client initiatives, including regional sponsorship programs, events, and new client pursuits, e.g. meeting materials and touchpoint tools
- Partner with marketing operations and graphics teams on internal and external communications for clients, including meeting materials, email promotions, website, and social media
- Use CRM to track lead generation, track key performance indicators; showcase advantages of using the system and train internal clients on best practices
- Connect internal clients to firm marketing tools/resources to eliminate disconnect and improve overall prospect engagement; ensure target list alignment with the firm’s regional focus areas
- Provide market research, as needed, on companies, industries or contacts using firm tools or web or social media searches
- Participate in person or by phone with each office’s major business development team meetings and contribute as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing/communications or other related degree
- Requires at least 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Professional services experience is a plus
- Experience with CRM tools and social media platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Displays an executive presence
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively balance client’s needs and prioritizing tasks
- This position requires some local and regional travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exemptposition, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interestedapplicantsmust submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.