D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager for their Marketing Department. The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the daily marketing operations for the Divisions located in D.R. Horton’s West Region (California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington). The Regional Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include managing all brand communications through digital channels, and setting up, selling and executing a vision, from delivering standalone projects to integrated campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and prioritizing marketing objectives including managing effective marketing events.
- Managing online branding and communication efforts through the company’s website, mobile and email marketing campaigns.
- Reviewing technologies and exploring new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to effectively deliver the company’s communication and business objectives.
- Supporting a wide-range of digital and traditional marketing needs for the Divisions including strategizing, planning, targeting, implementing, reporting and/or optimizing.
- Managing and overseeing communications to drive leads and ensuring appropriate support to perform within cost-effective targets.
- Identifying and prioritizing digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets.
- Implementing and monitoring SEO and SEM strategies to drive traffic and conversion rates.
- Analyzing and interpreting user journey statistics in order to improve the customer experience.
- Reviewing performance of the website and tracking campaign reporting to manage revenue, costs and ROI.
- Managing reports and dashboards to provide detailed tracking of marketing programs across various channels as well as measuring, monitoring and optimizing the funnel from inquiry to closed opportunity.
- Providing executive management with analysis for marketing technology investments, funnel impact and goal setting.
- Using email analytics to redefine current processes and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues, marketing agencies and third-party media providers.
- Driving marketing best practices within the company.
- Speaking positively and enthusiastically about the company and its product and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises 2 or more employees in the Regional Marketing Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
The successful candidate is experienced in lead generation through exceptional online marketing and advertising including, but not limited to, website marketing and management, push HTML email messaging, social media, mobile, viral, SEO and SEM. Must have quantitative and data analysis skills including site measurement metrics and direct/email database growth, as well as strong project management and organizational skills in both B2C and B2B experience. Must have a Google Analytics certification.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3 years of experience in digital marketing and content management. 3 years of residential or commercial real estate marketing and/or sales experience. Strong integrated marketing communications and management skills including agency management, research, analysis and strategy. Other Qualifications: Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong listening ability to ensure that customer needs are met. Exceptional project management skills. Ability to multitask. Strong presentation skills. Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors. Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The job description set forth above inadvertently may not include all the essential functions of the job, or as time goes on, the essential functions may change after the description was written. The employee is encouraged to ask questions of the supervisor or human resource department regarding this job description and its application. Management retains the right to add to, modify, delete and/or in any and all respect change the duties, tasks and responsibilities of the position at any time.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Primary Location: Washington-Kirkland
Organization: Home Builder
Job Posting: Jan 16, 2019, 6:00:00 AM