The Regional Marketing Specialist is an individual contributor responsible for the planning and execution of regional marketing activities that support the objectives and goals developed in strategic marketing plans.
- Research, plan and execute regional marketing initiatives to support the mission of creating direct contact with the right prospect for our sales consultants. Tactics include mainly local events supported by email.
- Provide marketing and pipeline acceleration programs as well as sales support for assigned regions.
- Manage and monitor leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com) and work with assigned regional sales consultants to keep data clean, accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide timely and accurate communication to key stakeholders, regarding marketing plans and actual tactical marketing activity in assigned sales regions.
- Responsible for optimizing marketing activity for assigned regions based on results and unique market conditions.
- Build strong relationships with field channel partners, especially regional management.
- Build positive relationships with external regional partners and vendors.
- Manage deliverables to project plans and adhere to costs against budget guidelines.
- Drive results in a team environment, leveraging effective partnerships with cross functional teams.
- Provide fact base and insight to guide ongoing regional marketing program development. Generate support and enthusiasm for marketing programs across internal departments and management.
- 1-3 years of experience in professional marketing
- 1+ years of experience providing sales support
- 1+ years of marketing project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven attention to detail, problem solving, planning, and customer focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Minneapolis-Minnesota-United States of America