INDUSTRY: Oilfield Services
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK
CONTEXT: Our client, an oilfield services company, is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee all flow back operations in the Oklahoma region.
- Lead and manage Flowback operations of the Oklahoma Region, including planning, scheduling, resource allocation, delivery of services, operational efficiency and management of division personnel.
- Approve division expenditures (POs and requisitions).
- Accountable for asset integrity, including tracking, allocating and repairing division assets.
- Oversee training programs and professional development for division employees.
- Increase the value of employee output and maximize the company's profitability through enforcement of high standards and the communication of clear goals.
- Ensure employees and contractors are completing Flowback operations in compliance with company values, standard operating procedures, as well as State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure Flowback operations are completed within specified timelines.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is completed on all equipment.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance during the actual completion of the well, which may consist of checking plug catchers, replacing washed-out equipment, taking return rates for the Operating Company, working with the coil tubing unit, and work-over rigs in the completion of the well.
- Coordinate all procedures, shut down systems, choke manifolds, separation activities and calculations as projects require to ensure all well data is as accurate as possible.
- Develop and implement operational business plans to fulfill short and long term objectives.
- Work in close collaboration with District Manager and Yard Manager to coordinate upcoming jobs for all area customers.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures encompassing best practices to maximize efficiency and quality of service.
- Develop and manage the regional annual budget and monitor expenses.
- Ensure the accurate completion of all paperwork including, but not limited to, DVIR, JSA, Rig-Up & Rig- Down Sheets, Job Checklist, Loadout Forms, and DOT Inspections.
- Ensure compliance of safe working practices, safety rules, and regulations by adhering to correct SOP & HSE procedures.
- Communicate effectively with employees, the client representative and/or other third-party service companies.
- Recruit, develop, manage and evaluate field personnel to ensure a qualified workforce necessary to achieve company objectives.
- Conduct periodic reviews with all employees, communicating promotional opportunities including the requirements for advancement.
- 5+ years of Production Testing/Frac Flowback experience.
- 2+ years in a leadership role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to analyze and resolve problems.
- Organized and detail-oriented with advanced computer skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while setting priorities and achieving project deadlines.
- Strong technical knowledge of all phases of Flowback, including field rig-Up/down, completions and production.
- Valid/current safety-related training including, but not limited to, Safeland, H2S, First Aid/CPR, etc.