INDUSTRY: Oilfield Services, Logistics/Transportation
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK (Midcon Region)
- Lead and manage day-to-day operations of the Midcon Region, including planning, scheduling, resource allocation, delivery of services, operational efficiency and management of division personnel.
- Participate in developing and executing business plans to maximize company growth and profitability.
- Coordinate the execution of operations and sales strategies to achieve financial objectives and drive cost savings initiatives.
- Approve division expenditures (POs and requisitions).
- Accountable for asset integrity, including tracking, allocating and repairing division assets.
- Oversee training programs and professional development for division employees.
- Increase the value of employee output and maximize the company's profitability through enforcement of high standards and the communication of clear goals.
- Ensure employees and contractors are operating in compliance with company values, standard operating procedures, as well as State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure division is maintaining high-quality job performance and providing excellent client service on all projects.
- Ensure all vehicle and equipment inspections are performed and documented in accordance with DOT regulations and company policies.
- Keep division and company leadership aware of market trends, customer needs, and business expansion opportunities.
- Continuously evaluate the safety effectiveness of employees, reporting near-misses and analyzing accident trends.
- 4-year degree in business administration/project management desired.
- Prior experience with oil & gas completions and hydraulic fracturing process.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience at an oil & gas service company focused on transportation/logistics services, with responsibilities in both sales and operations.
- Ability to think creatively as required to continuously improve overall performance.
- Regular, clear and consistent communication, both oral and written, at all levels.
- Valid driver's license with a “clean” driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively manage projects, supervise, train and develop employees.