If you are interested in growing your retail career with one of the largest and fastest growing off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores team as a Regional Operations Manager! Are you an experienced retail professional with strong leadership skills? Do you excel at creating a process-driven environment where organization and efficiency are critical to driving results? Are you an expert multitasker who would thrive in a high-energy retail environment where you need to prioritize quickly and think on your feet? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
As a Regional Operations Manager, you’ll lead your regional team in properly implementing company operational processes to ensure goals are being met and your team is successfully working together to drive results. You’ll utilize your excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask as you oversee all operational task management for all stores in your region and ensure stores are in compliance with all non-merchandising functions, including front-end, cash room, price changes and back of house responsibilities. You’ll take ownership of maintaining operational excellence in all stores you oversee to maximize efficiency and implement consistent standards which will allow us to provide our customers with a world-class shopping experience.
- Communicate and demonstrate the company's Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers and staff, building strong teams and partnerships and driving results Manage productivity standards in receiving and price change execution
- Coach, train and develop store management team and store associates on operational functions.
- Oversee compliance of expense management in the region in conjunction with the Regional VP
- Analyze results of operational performance and assist stores in formulating action plans to address any issues.
- Assist with coordination of company inventory control and shrink strategies and priorities, in conjunction with Asset Prevention and Director of Operations.
- Ensure excellent customer experience by monitoring exterior and interior facilities maintenance and cleanliness standards and following up with corporate and vendor contacts to resolve issues.
- Work with Director of Operations and corporate Construction Department to monitor construction schedules for new stores and remodels, assisting with coordination of fixture arrivals and set-up, delivery of in-store signage and merchandise arrivals.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Retail Management or related field, or equivalent experience required. Candidates must have 5+ years of Retail Operations Management experience. Candidates should be comfortable utilizing Microsoft Office programs and be familiar with computerized scheduling and reporting software. Travel is required to all markets within designated region.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.