Regional Optometric Operations Manager:
Our high volume, high-end optometric practice has a tenured and talented staff that is looking for a Looking for a seasoned Optometric or Ophthalmic operator to oversee a new Optometry Division in the Southeast. We are a strong, successful, and growing practice looking to take the leap to the next level by recruiting additional Optometrists and locations. If you always strive for exceptional service and operational excellence, then you may be the right fit for our practice. Optical experience is preferred but not required.
Qualifications: 5 years progressive optometric leadership experience required and 2-3 years of management experience and customer service skills in a high volume/fast paced environment. Strong staff development skills. High school diploma required. College degree preferred. Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
Responsibilities may include:
- Deliver concise and clear direction from practice leadership to all locations and team members in a timely and consistent fashion
- Communicate effectively with the doctors, staff, and patients
- Exemplary product merchandising and partnership with our frame vendors
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to ensure all staff members are achieving desired goals
- Effectively train and delegate tasks and duties by working alongside the existing office administrators, managers and staff
- Organize and lead staff meetings regularly
- Support the doctors and communicate regularly about the operations and staff
- Provide, direct and implement marketing strategy oversight
- Some travel will be required within our network of practices
- Works with other managers in identifying process improvements and the patient experience
- A high comfort level using multiple software systems
This position is full time, salaried, Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm, competitive salary, paid vacation and personal time, health insurance, a 401K, and a fulfilling career alongside a team of people that are committed to providing the best care to all our clients and patients.