Regional Product Manager – Solutions
SUZOHAPP’s Product Management – Solutions team is looking for a creative problem-solver to manage, develop, and nurture a portfolio of industry-leading cash management solutions at SUZOHAPP Americas (North, Central, and South America). The position will report to the Global Vice President of Product Management, also based in Mount Prospect Illinois.
The ideal candidate is flexible and thrives in a fast-moving, dynamic environment with an international team.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the CashComplete™ product line across multiple regions and products, including a solution roadmap with prioritization across multiple markets.
- Focus on lifecycle development and management of the product line.
- Act as industry expert for the solution set.
- Coordinate with Development teams to ensure realization of product roadmap and deliverables.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for sales of the product in conjunction with the solution strategy and roadmap.
- Analyze current market and competitive trends to ensure new product/functionalities meet customer needs.
- Transform product concepts into marketable solutions with the support of a cross-functional team including members from engineering, marketing, services and finance.
- Gather, prioritize and document product requirements and validate value proposition.
- Lead negotiations and discussions involving internal associates and external suppliers.
- Manage ongoing resolution to identified functionality gaps.
Sales Alignment and Support
- Act as key technical interface between Sales and Product Management.
- Support and work with sales to provide product training, sales strategy, customer presentations and RFP responses.
Product Marketing Support
- Provide direction, content and support for product marketing efforts including trade shows, marketing programs, webinars, and sales collateral.
- Identify and specify product requirements for current and future products by conducting market research via ongoing communication with customers and industry analysts.
- Define cost targets and manage cost reduction activities.
- Align revenue and profit within a product portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience (minimum five years).
- ERP, understanding of retail environment, proven experience with demand planning and forecasting.
Strong leadership and people skills
- Ability to motivate and direct a team of independent contributors from various departments including Engineering, Customer Services, Operations, Supplier Management and Product Marketing.
Project management and solid organizational skills
- Adapt quickly to changing mix of short, medium, and long-term objectives successfully.
- Document and create processes.
- Must be able to handle frequent interruptions in schedule to respond to sales queries, new customer opportunities and escalation of customer or supply chain issues.
Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence to effectively interact with senior management, key customers and partners in both selling and problem-resolution scenarios.
- Experience performing sales and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of machine-based and enterprise software.
- Technically savvy; ability to learn and utilize new technologies quickly, understanding of Office 365 Enterprise tools.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and/or Portuguese.