Regional Property Manager
Annual Salary: $100,000 to $120,000 plus up to a 20% annual bonus.
Steadfast Companies is an integrated, multifaceted real estate investment management company that owns and/or operates a diverse portfolio of more than $5.4 billion across the United States and Mexico. We are driven by our mission to pursue real estate investment, development and management opportunities responsibly and with integrity for the benefit of our investors, partners, residents, associates and the community. Our professionals are dedicated to consistently delivering solutions that produce superior results. Our Houston communities are conveniently located near world-class dining, arts, shopping and nightlife. Enjoy all that Space City has to offer!
The Regional Property Manager oversees operations for 9 communities throughout the Houston, Texas area. You will be responsible for the overall performance of each property, including resolving tenant concerns, analyzing each community's budget, policy compliance, and maintaining each community. You will conduct site visits to assess operations at each community, direct personnel, motivate staff, evaluate tenant experience, perform market analyses, determine ways to increase property value, and network locally to assist with meeting marketing goals. This position will telecommute.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, developing and terminating all on-site personnel
- Determine strengths and weakness of individual employees and work on goal setting
- Assist with all written work generated by Property Managers
- Maintain familiarity with all Regulatory Agreements governing each community
- Maintain awareness of all relevant laws and agency regulations, including but not limited to fair housing, sexual harassment, disability accommodations, and landlord-tenant relationships
- Outline marketing goals, prepare regular market surveys, foster open lines of communication with surrounding communities
- Inspect the properties on a regular basis for safety hazards, property damage, and needed repairs by maintenance staff
- Make recommendations for major physical repairs, replacements, and improvements
- Assist Property Manager and corporate accountants in preparation of monthly financial accounting reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3) years on-site experience as a Regional Manager supervising subordinates
- Minimum five (5) consecutive years of experience in Property Management
- Ability to manage finances and work within a budget
- Professional personal appearance compatible with image of company, positive attitude, good sense of humor, energetic, assertive, and capable role model for subordinates
- Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel, finances, equipment failure, and emergency situations while remaining calm, rational, and professional
- Computer literate, specifically MS Word, Excel (advanced level preferred) and Outlook for Windows
- Experience working with Project Based (Section 8) HUD, Tax Credit (Section 42), and Bond subsidized housing programs may be required
- Knowledge of Yardi Residential preferred
- Knowledge of Initial and Interim Certifications and Mass Annual Recertifications may be required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match
- 20% Rental community discount
- Discounts at our Mexico Resorts
- Three weeks of PTO the first year
- Holidays – 11 paid holidays
- Advancement and learning opportunities
- Great teams and influential leadership
- A fun and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to grow
Apply online click here
For more information about Steadfast Companies, please visit our website: www.steadfastcompanies.com
Steadfast Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
100,000 - 120,000 /year
Up to a 20% annual bonus.
Up to a 20% annual bonus.