We’re recruiting for a Regional Sales Director for the Midwest Region. As a part of the sales team, you will be responsible for selling our clients' eCommerce customer experience software, customer engagement software, and Digital eCommerce platform. You will report directly to the VP of Sales in the East region.
You will report directly to the VP of Sales in the East region.
You are a dynamic, self-motivated HUNTER who genuinely values the sales function. You get the economic drivers that a revenue-building manager brings to business. You understand customer pain points and organizational goals. You thrive in building alignment in order to deliver effective and sustainable solutions that drive revenue growth for our customers and the company.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Aggressively pursue new logo relationships and existing install base expansion via up sell and cross-sell activities
- Identify, develop, and grow business development opportunities to meet customer needs and sales quota objectives
- Proven ability to navigate accounts and execute strong closing plans
- Deliver high-quality customer presentations to VP and C-level audiences
- Work with the delivery teams to ensure continuing customer satisfaction and to develop areas of additional revenue
- Build long-term customer relationships and provide important, measurable benefits to the customer businesses
- Partner closely with marketing on lead generation activity and pipeline building
- Work with the marketing and product development teams to determine future product direction, based on current and future customer needs
- 3- 8 years’ experience in an enterprise software and services sales
- Proven Hunter with ability to close new logo business opportunities
- Strong VP and C-level relationships in a variety of industries
- Experience selling eCommerce and contact center solutions, targeting eCommerce/digital/marketing buying centers
- Experience with building sales propositions aimed at the Business to Consumer space
- Ability to co-create solutions with prospects and customers that provided measurable ROI and customer reference-ability
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and ability to work independently in a virtual team setting
- Proven track record exceeding annual sales quotas
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Regional travel required on a regular basis