About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
The Regional Sales Director will provide support for our customers by recruiting and training the brokerage agent base and various other types of administrative work. Process contracts and licensing for agent appointments with carriers in a timely manner with accuracy, as well as potentially confirming agent appointments.
· Develop new brokers and service existing brokers.
· Make outbound calls to existing and new agents
· Follow up with agents to ensure agent’s appointment
· Follow up with Webinar attendees
· Train agents on products and selling tools
· Present products and sales techniques via Webinar
· Communicate with, service and retain top level agents.
· Assist in lead development, recruiting ideas, and advertising
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Response to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Interpersonal Skills - Conveys a friendly, positive attitude while maintaining professionalism at all times. Maintains confidentiality.
· Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
· Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
· Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently and completes work promptly.
· Adaptability - Able to deal with frequent change, delays, deadlines, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds positively to managerial direction.
· Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prior experience preferred but not required.
· Secondary Education in a Business related area of study preferred but not required.
· Capacity to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Capability to effectively present information in person, over the phone, and in writing.
· Capable of applying reasoning and common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
· Posses basic computer navigation skills and knowledge or familiarity of basic computer programs/applications including but not limited to email, word processing, spreadsheet programs, internet, Adobe, etc.
· Multi line phone skills
· Good oral and written communications
· Ability to plan and organize
· Adaptation to changing business operations
· Customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
· Effectively able to work independently and part of a team