Schuff Steel (a subsidiary of DBM Global), the largest fabrication & erection company in the US, is looking to hire a Regional Sales Executive. This position offers high-visibility, growth opportunities, exciting builds (previous clients include Apple, University of Phoenix Stadium, and Facebook).
Our Employee Value Proposition
Critical to the needs of our Sales Department, the Regional Sales Executiveis responsible for generating new business and sales leads for the region assigned to. To create and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers. To maintain involvement with industry related functions.
In return, Schuff Steel will offer a competitive market-based salary and comprehensive health insurance benefits. We are committed to professional development and growing our business. We are looking for a professional with a growth mindset who desires a progressive career move for a long-term period.
Key Performance Objectives (not an all-inclusive list of duties/expectations)
- Position requires involvement in industry association meetings, functions and gatherings for the purpose of business development and lead generation for the sales department.
- Manage and maintain relations with key accounts and key markets.
- Responsible for portraying a positive image in the construction industry and with local governments.
- Create design-build presentations, opportunities, corporate brochures, and designs.
- Manage a sales pipeline for new business opportunities and develop new business sales plans.
- Conduct market analysis, assess competitive activity and identify customer requirements.
- Develop and document customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, architects, general contractors and project owners.
- Works with estimating department to ensure that bids and proposals are completed per the customer requirements.
- Utilize strong sales skills to influence customer decisions regarding structural steel construction.
- Monitors, analyzes, evaluates and reports at regular intervals to the EVP about business activities, external opportunities and threats to the steel industry and related business segments, as well as divisional strengths and weaknesses.
- Regional/National travel required
Minimum of five (5) years of experience developing and managing new business sales within the architectural/construction/engineering/OEM industry; Proven experience may substitute bachelor's degree.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. A degree in a business related field may be acceptable if accompanied by proven track record of managing high performing sales teams within a successful organization. An advanced degree and professional certifications viewed very favorably.
Schuff Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer with an Affirmative Action Plan
*Recruiters* - Resumes submitted without current/valid vendor agreement will become property of Schuff Steel. Any recruiting/staffing firm or agency wishing to do business with Schuff Steel must contact the Talent Acquisition Department at (602) 687-1699. Recruiting/staffing firms may NOT contact hiring managers directly. Firms that do not honor this request will be removed from consideration.