Heart of Hospice is quickly growing and looking for a leader to help grow our Mississippi Market.
The Regional Sales Leader leads growth in assigned agencies to achieve budgeted revenue, census and start of care goals. This position leads the execution of the Sales and Marketing plan to build relationships with referral sources within the communities we serve while leading the growth of the agency and supporting the growth of the organization, as a whole. The Regional Sales Leader is a member of the Regional LeadershipTeam and works closely with the Administrators, Admissions and Senior Leadership Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- At least three years’ experience in healthcare sales preferred.
- Knowledge of hospice care, preferred.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive healthcare package
- 401k match
- Eligible for paid holidays and PTO from date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- EPA program
- Supportive team environment
- Growth and advancement opportunities
Apply today to join our team in transforming end of life care in Lousiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Oklahome!
Heart of Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.