Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company founded on the idea that more information, deeper analysis, and increased engagement will improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Sema4 is dedicated to transforming healthcare by building dynamic models of human health and defining optimal, individualized health trajectories, starting in the areas of reproductive health and oncology. Centrellis™, our innovative health intelligence platform, is enabling us to generate a more complete understanding of disease and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to the most pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit of all.
Sema4 is seeking a Regional Sales Leader - Women's Health, New York City (South and Suffolk County Long Island), to drive net new business as well as incremental revenue within assigned region. In this role, the individual will be primarily responsible for growing revenue in Sema4’s Women’s Health business. Target clients will include OBGYN, MFM, IVF Clinics and Health Systems but will not exclude other primary care call points, spanning MD's, nurses, genetic counselors, and administrative staff. The ideal candidate will have experience in genomic testing in the Women’s Health call point including Expanded Carrier and heritable cancer screening and a passion for advancing healthcare through data science.
- Responsible for building the Sema4 business in the assigned region through consultative selling techniques and deep knowledge of the industry
- Responsible for understanding the Sema4 portfolio and effectively differentiating and value-selling capabilities
- Responsible for building a strong pipeline of opportunities in the assigned region as well as managing them through progression and closure
- Responsible for leveraging the Sema4 team and resources effectively to build Sema4 brand recognition and credibility.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for achieving business goals and quota for assigned region.
- Consultative Solution Seller with a problem-solving mindset
- Passion to make a difference in Healthcare
- Collaborative team player with a Can-do attitude
- Willingness to evolve and take increasing responsibility in a fast-paced, changing environment
- High integrity and values-based ethics
- Individual, independent self-starters please. This is a start-up work environment in an established research medical setting. People who roll up their sleeves, take ownership, and are accountable will be successful.
- BS/BA with background preferably in a Scientific discipline
- 4+years Sales Experience in Women’s Health, preferably OBGYN
- At least 2 years’ experience selling genomic testing solutions
- Expanded Carrier and Heritable Cancer Screening experience preferred