Provides management and sales leadership for a specific region within the United States. Responsible for all sales activities (strategic and tactical) to include maintaining and expanding sales within existing customer base, prospecting and building pipeline for new business opportunities to include competitive accounts and targeted non-core physicians/businesses. Develops winning selling strategies and executes on implementation plans. Provides frequent coaching and feedback to sales reps, reinforcing established training programs while demonstrating best practice behavior. Manages staffing, training and performance of sales reps throughout the year emphasizing a strong culture of continuous learning. Will coach sales reps in the development of pipeline of capital systems, marketing services, contracts, disposables and other services and to close all transactions while maintaining strong Average Selling Price and margins. Responsible for P&L of the region with accountability of all aspects of driving profitability. Meets with key clients, assisting sales reps with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.*Ideal candidate will be located in Detroit, Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus or St. Louis.
- Directs sales forecasting for the region and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding region sales and margin objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Analyzes data in SalesForce.com to aid in directing sales reps to highest priority activities.
- Meets with sales reps to develop quarterly, monthly and weekly plans designed to maximize customer relationships and improve face-to-face selling time.
- Coaches sales reps on the development of strategy for all new capital pipeline opportunities and to advance all such opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Manages performance and provides feedback in a timely manner.
- Works closely with US Marketing team to provide passion around specific market promotions. Provides important product market feedback to drive new market opportunities.
- Participates in the interview and selection of new sales reps using established tools.
- Manages escalated customer issues and brings in additional resources (service, technical support, etc.) as needed to provide resolution.
- Delivers tangible near term actions with a vision to longer-term sustainable revenues across company offerings.
- Through active listening and questions, understands and has the ability to influence the customer's decision-making process and leads the customer to positive decisions.
- Develops and coaches articulate value propositions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with sales reps that enable collaborative efforts to be utilized.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding with the Lumenis products and of competitive products and positioning.
- Responsible for analyzing Call Pattern Tracker of the sales reps; coaching them on how to gain knowledge of target customers, competitive accounts, new growth opportunities and time and territory management.
- Analyzes and controls expenses of the region to conform to budgetary guidelines.
- Required to continuously improve skills through company and outside training, demonstrating comprehension though achievement of associated examination threshold.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Life Sciences or related discipline. (Commensurate experience may be substituted for degree)
8+ years of previous sales experience with demonstrated excellent results on a consistent basis
4+ years in sales leadership role
Must have previousAesthetic Sales experience
Prefer previous capital equipment sales experience
Demonstrated ability to drive results in both and individual and team environment
Ability to coach and mentor others
Ability to manage and close complex sales (tangible and intangible)
Ability to manage quotas in excess of $3M annually
Ability to be successful in an unstructured environment.
Laser and light based product knowledge strongly preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.