The Regional Sales Manager is accountable for all Skin, Face and Body Specialists (SFBS) performance in their defined territory. They will be responsible for recruiting, hiring and onboarding the SFBS’s in their territory. In order to achieve company-wide and individual sales targets for the SFBS, the Sales Manager will support by coaching, training and providing feedback to the SFBS’s to elevate their performance and achieve company expectations.
Build the Team
- Recruit, hire and onboard top talent for the region.
- Responsible for new hires to be proficient in all aspects of the SFBS role.
- Maintains national sales staff by providing support to the selection, orientation, and training of new SFBS team members.
Coach, Training Talent
- Focus on the execution of driving sales through the US and Canada SFBS.
- Support clear communication to the team on any new marketing promotions and coordinate with marketing team on lead generation.
- Reporting performance results of the SFBS and identifying key areas to coach, train and motivate the team.
- Assists in all sales training, individual and group, with new hires as well as going.
Monitor Productivity and Manager Schedules
- Setting sales targets for the sales team and track progress, while understanding the business in order to identify gaps/opportunities.
- Managing productivity and monitoring daily, weekly, monthly performance
- Achieve KPI’s, as defined by company expectations, for the division through the SFBS performance.
- Manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that drives both new guest and existing guest sales.
- Optimizes the schedule for all SFBS staff to align with business needs.
Support the Development of National Sales Strategies
- Provide thought leadership for corporate improvements and continuous process evolution
- Work in conjunction with internal business partners (including Operations, Training, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.) to scope, plan & execute against the company’s sales and operations strategic objectives
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing sales operations within an organization.
- Proven track record of leading a sales team to positive sales results
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience managing and training a commissions sales force
- Comfort leveraging production data / statistics to manage a sale steam
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in organization, multi-tasking and prioritization. Ability to analyze reports/data and summarize findings into digestible insights. Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint required.
- Experience with Salesforce, Five9, financing and Ideal Image Product knowledge is a plus.