Regional Sales Manager - Bird Division
Are you looking to grow with a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. At Rentokil, our mission is to protect people and enhance lives by providing pest control solutions that ensure public health and protect the environment through energy efficient and sustainable pest control services. We offer a complete range of pest control services and solutions for residential properties, including common pests such as rodents, flies, stored product insects, biting insects and birds to other kinds of wildlife.
What do our Regional Sales Managers - Bird Division do?
Regional Sales Managers are responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned region. They staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership toward the achievement of maximum profitability and growth, in line with company vision and values. In addition, they establish sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for Sales Executives of Rentokil North America.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Set a strong example for sales executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habit
- Lead productive weekly sales training meetings focused on skill development and improving performance
- Work in field daily to ensure all sales executives understand how to conduct an effective sales call
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Provide ongoing technical training of the services offered in the assigned territory
- Facilitate weekly, monthly and quarterly one-on-one debriefs with all sales executives to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales activity performance
- Using Sales KPI’s, ensure that all sales executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments and proposals to meet and exceed sales budgets.
What do you need?
- High School Diploma - required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- Preferably 3-5 years sales leadership experience in a hunting capacity
- Sales and/or service experience in the bird equipment
- Proven history developing sales colleagues
- Strong business acumen with background in management, sales, training, relationship development and/or excellent customer experience
- Experience analyzing financial reports, in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Available to travel as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version – Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version – Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)