Who We Are:
KUJIALE.COM is a future-oriented home industry design platform and eco-solution service provider, committed to providing one-stop solutions for digital upgrades. The platform centers on designing and connects with the home industry ecology, providing solutions and services for home industry enterprises in design, marketing, production, management, supply chain and other scenarios to help the whole industry achieve the vision of “what you see is what you get”.
As part of KUJIALE.COM’s “Go International” strategy, COOHOM, an American corporation was founded in early 2019 and manages KUJIALE.COM’s international brand COOHOM’s business and operation in United States. Currently, we are going to hire a regional sales manager for one of Coohom’s product-Modelo.
Modelo, founded in Boston 2014, provides integrated design and marketing SaaS software for the architecture, construction and real estate industries, including the ModeloDAM - design asset management platform for the building design firms, and the M.build 3D data visualization developer platform. Modelo's cloud 3D visualization technology gained its popularity all over the globe. Its clients include architectural firms like SOM, KPF, Ennead, CannonDesign, and brands like Tesltra, Loreal, etc., as well as well-known Chinese domestic customers, including China Life, Ping An, Foxconn, Fangte etc. In March 2020, Modelo joined KUJIALE.COM as an independent sub-brand.
About This Role:
This essential role requires you to carry quota, help Modelo bring more business opportunities in North America and build up a talented sales team.
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
- Has high emotional intelligence - you have genuine empathy for others, and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly
- Is a positive change agent - you have a track record of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning. You create a culture of transparency and focused improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Has a commitment to over achievement - you have a “never quit” attitude, and get buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the adversity being faced.
- Is data-driven - you leverage and can communicate using data to improve core KPIs that matter to the individuals on our team.
- Has experience managing or being managed in a structured sales environment. These could include managing via a sales methodology, a forecast methodology, and structured deal management by sales stage.
- Uses good judgment - especially when tasked with difficult decisions. You are a person who exudes good judgment in decision making.
- Is accountable - you have honest, transparent, and authentic communications with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications.
- Is a team builder and coach of learning sellers - You not only motivate individuals but a team towards a collective vision and manifest a team atmosphere.
Sales Managers at Modelo:
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions
- Have a track record of being excellent coaches
- Are effective communicators and motivators across multiple mediums both externally and internally
- Support salespeople in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement
- Attract, recruit, interview, and retain top talent
- At least 2+ years of years of leading and coaching a quota carrying team
- Experience in successfully mentoring and/or leading others effectively
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, and powerpoint forms
- 3D or CAD experience preferred
- Bachelor or University Degree
base pay plus commission