Team Velocity is revolutionizing the automotive industry with cutting-edge technology to help dealers sell and service more cars. Made by dealers for dealers, Team Velocity’s proprietary technology platform Apollo® analyzes consumer behavior to predict who will buy, what they will buy and when they are ready to service. Apollo® automates the entire communication process by delivering hyper-personalized campaigns across every touchpoint, maximizing ROI and lifetime revenue.
Our vision is to serve our clients with a single technology platform that empowers them to execute intelligent marketing across every online and offline channel. We aim to deliver a friction-less consumer experience, from the initial engagement to a final transaction.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will serve as the face of our prospective client sales and business development efforts. During your initial training period (90 - 120 days), you will focus on successfully loading and maintaining a sales pipeline for your territory. Working closely with Regionals Sales Directors and Regional Vice Presidents of Sales, you will develop an expert understanding of the Team Velocity technology platform and strategy.
- Research and identify automotive dealership decision-makers (i.e., GMs, DPs)
- Conduct daily targeting of Active, Inactive and Prospective customers
- Deploy email communications with follow-up outreach to all hand-raisers, opens and click-throughs, as well as identified web traffic
- Conduct initial prospect preparation and market research
- Develop your knowledge and skills for advancement within the sales team
- Proven success in selling websites, digital advertising and/or marketing solutions into the Automotive Retail industry
- Strong knowledge of the sales process and best practices combined with high energy and professionalism
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite products (specifically Outlook, Excel and PPT), required
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry, highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and retain sales processes and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience. Participation in company benefit offerings includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, wellness, and Managed Time Off (MTO). This is a full-time, salary plus commission-based position. Local candidates only; relocation assistance is not provided.
If you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruiting Team within 5 business days. Applicants who provide a mobile telephone number may be contacted via text message to schedule next steps in the interview process. By applying to this position, you are opting in to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply.