The Major Market Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of sales professionals and for successfully managing activity within a defined geographical territory to meet or exceed monthly and annual quota targets. Duties include recruitment, coaching and direction of individuals, execution of the company’s plan for strategic relationships and partnerships, and development of a positive Paycor brand image within the market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all aspects of the personal and professional development of Major Market Account Managers within the territory, including performance evaluations, coaching and adherence to Paycor policies and practices.*
- Communicate sales goals and vision and execute on them in territory.*
- Drive quota reliability within the territory.
- Develop a territory plan for managing strategic partners, vendors and other complimentary businesses and review results on a regular basis.*
- Analyze sales activity and statistics to manage individual and territory results and provide regular reports to senior management.*
- Assist in recruiting new sales people within the territory.*
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and execution of a sales training program.*
- As a member of the sales management team, provide input on issues and plans as required.
- Represent Paycor at various functions in the community to enhance existing relationships, create new business opportunities and drive Paycor name recognition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage to the specified Paycor sales process
*Indicates essential job duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Four-year degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of five years of similar business to business sales experience, preferably in Payroll or a closely related field, with some prior leadership experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Formal training in sales skills and techniques.