Regional Sales Manager - Great Lakes (WI)
Summary: Manages sales activities of organization by selling Multivac products and services as defined by management to “food” customers/ prospects in a geographically defined region. Responsible for complete sales process in defined territory including but not limited to prospecting, reporting, quoting and closing business in accordance with sales budget. Will be responsible for achieving sales goals for their assigned regional territory. This position will travel up to 80%
- Identify potential sales opportunities with existing customers and new prospects by making personal sales calls, following up on leads provided by the company, and by other prospecting methods as appropriate.
- Utilize resources provided by the company to further the sales process including marketing tools, demonstration facilities, and other sales associates as necessary.
- Work closely with internal teams
- Utilize CRM and efficiently update and maintain data including
- Provide all necessary information and documentation for the completion of sales proposals and orders.
- Monitor and report competitive activity in territory and elsewhere.
- Operate within annual expense budget and work to meet established individual sales budget.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, sales meetings, industry meetings
- Be an active student of the industry and of good selling practices.
- Develop and utilize a business plan for their respective territory.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree and four or more years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Within the four or more years of experience, three of those years must be sales experience in one or more of the following: capital equipment, packaging materials, other industry related goods, or experience within the Multivac organization.
Multivac Behavior Standard: Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner with others at all times.