Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.About the position:
The Netskope Regional Sales Manager will come on board with the full support of the executive team. This is an amazing opportunity for the sales professional who has a history of completely dominating their territory and who wants to make an impact on building the next iconic cloud security company.Responsibilities include:
- Prospect new accounts, generate interest, qualify, develop and close new business.
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the territory.
- Develop an overall account strategy leading to the deployment of a well-executed selling effort into the assigned territory/accounts.
- Focus on new accounts, customer satisfaction, and retention.
- 10+ years of a successful track record selling cybersecurity and networking technologies including network security technologies such as Proxies, Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW), SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways and growing a territory.
- Exceptional track record of success with consultative sales of complex enterprise software solutions to C-level executives in F1000 accounts
- Verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year
- Resides in the targeted geography w/local enterprise customer relationships
- Experience establishing and fostering strong Channel Partner relationships. Pre-existing relationships with key resellers in the assigned territory is a must
- Understanding of enterprise web technologies and SaaS experience a must
- Travel: within region
- Bachelor Degree