Work Truck Solutions' culture combines strong leadership, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees in a fast-paced work environment providing employee engagement, recognition, and development. Our software company is committed to innovation in the rapidly changing commercial vehicle market space. Our vision and culture allow employees to be recognized as thought leaders and thrive in their careers.
In addition to the job responsibilities and requirements, the following are essential to be a successful member of our team:
Curiosity: you seek knowledge, ask questions, and look for answers; youâ€™re proactive and engaged
Perseverance: you hit a delay; you know this is your moment to figure things out and to shine
Innovation: you want to make things better, solve the puzzle, create something new
Flexibility: thereâ€™s a new opportunity; youâ€™re ready to flip the script, grow and adapt
The Regional Sales Manager plays a strategic role in acquiring new customers and ensures an excellent customer experience throughout the sales process. Managing your region, you will respond to leads from marketing campaigns, host company-sponsored events in your territory, and proactively drive leads in your defined territory. You will use a customer-centric consultative sales process to close business with commercial automotive dealers in your region.
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective customers at all levels in the automotive dealerâ€™s organization
- Close new sales primarily by phone
- Manage sales activities in your assigned region to achieve or exceed quotas through managing your sales pipeline, planning, actively participating in regular sales meetings, and capturing all customer activities, data and progress in our Salesforce CRM system
- Use collaborative sales techniques to build relationships with potential customers, understand business needs, and map our solution value to their needs
- Accurately forecast business to be closed
- Take ownership of company-sponsored quarterly events, helping to drive attendance
- Remain up-to-date on our portfolio of solutions
- Effectively share information and context across the organization regarding customer needs, problems, interests, and potential for new products and services
- Must have a history of meeting and exceeding a direct sales quota
- Strong phone, presentation, and written skills; effectively communicate and engage prospective customers remotely and at group events
- Ability to learn a technical product and explain the value to non-technical customers
- Excellent relationship-building and management skills
- Proactive and resourceful, open to coaching and feedback
- Highly motivated with a professional, positive attitude and passion for working with customers, including good listening, probing and qualification abilities
- Proficiency in MS Suite or Google Suite, Salesforce, and digital presentation software
- Thrives in a customer and team-oriented environment
- E-commerce, software, or technical selling experience is required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is desired
- If needed, the ability to travel to events in your territory, averaging up to 1-2 trips/quarter
- When you first start, as part of your orientation, you may need to make a few trips to our main office in Chico, CA. Subsequent trips may be required from time to time.
We are proud to offer:
- A competitive compensation structure of base salary, uncapped commissions and bonus.
- Monday-Friday workweek.
- Excellent medical, dental, 401k, and complimentary life insurance.
- Employee-paid options on voluntary vision, LTD and FSA coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Casual dress environment.
This position will normally work out of our downtown Dallas, TX office, Monday through Friday; however, the company has been working fully remote since March 2020. Though this position will be remote until the company can return to the office, there will likely be periodic opportunities for you to meet face to face with your manager or co-workers during this time.
Powered by JazzHR