Regional Sales Manager
International Polymer Solutions, Inc. specializes in manufacturing high-purity engineered polymer fluid handling solutions to the global market, offering both standard catalog and custom fabricated solutions. Our expertise includes polymer fabrication and welding, which enables us to design and build custom tanks, containment vessels, manifolds, and cabinets to fit specific industry requirements. The Regional Sales Manager will report directly to our Sales Manager and work remotely from home base.
International Polymer Solutions, Inc. has experienced double-digit growth over the last 5 years and is looking for a Regional Sales Manager who would be responsible for the technical sale of high purity PTFE / PFA Fluid Handling Products including Fittings, Valves, Spray Guns, Regulators and Custom Fabrication. In addition, the RSM is expected to maintain and grow existing customer base, identify new opportunities for existing and developmental products, produce an accurate forecast for the territory, monitor competitive environment and adjust territory selling and business strategies accordingly. Territory includes: East Coast (east of the Mississippi) focusing on New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and Massachusetts.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college, preferably Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of successful B2B sales experience preferably in the medical device, semiconductor or high purity industrial markets
- Ideal candidate will have easy access to major airport hub in his/her territory
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of B2B success with a specific knowledge of the territory and key accounts
- Strong expertise of selling direct to OEM’s, End Users and through Channel Partners
- Result-oriented individual with the ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team environment.
- Needs to be highly reliable and have the ability to work under pressure. Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel a minimum of 50% of time, includes overnight travel
- RSM will work from home office, with travel to corporate office 3 – 4 times per year
- Develop territorial and strategic account plans to meet/exceed business goals and objectives in terms of revenue and budget
- Identify new opportunities via the collection of competitive information and the reporting of new market/technology trends leading to the development of new product/market programs
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations; participate in trade show activities
- Document activity, prospects and opportunities utilizing CRM contact management database, providing a quarterly forward forecast
- Collaborate effectively across customer service, engineering, operations and other internal functions to ensure customer satisfaction and business growth
- Create brand awareness with key customers and prospects
What we offer:
- Base salary with bonus potential based on meeting annual sales goal (paid quarterly)
- Annual compensation reviews are conducted each January
- Annual performance reviews are conducted each July
- Medical coverage, with employee copay
- 100% Employer paid Dental and Vision coverage
- 100% Employer paid short- & long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 11 paid Holidays per year
- 401k Plan, with discretionary match based on annual budget
Please send resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com
***No candidate will be considered without salary requirements submitted. ***
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Quarterly Bonus Potential