At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include: Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise to join our sales team in Crestron Mountain States region, consisting of Colorado, Utah, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and New Mexico.
We are seeking a polished, proactive and driven sales professional, for our Enterprise business unit to support the sales function and develop business relationships with IT architects, executives and key decision makers.
- The individual will demonstrate strong knowledge of managing a large enterprise account, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management, is essential.
- This role requires demonstrated awareness of the market and strong technical knowledge, with the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- The individual must be able to demonstrate the ability to work with complex strategic accounts including calls on key decision makers and all other levels within the account.
- He/She will be selling to companies greater than 1500 employees, multi-site, technology adopters and Fortune 500 (both Private and Public Sector) positioning "end-to-end" solutions and articulate Crestron strategies to IT architects, executives and key decision makers
- In this role, the individual will be responsible for collaborating with Sales and Product Marketing team to provide solutions/proposals, and drive business back thru our reseller channel to close the sale.
- Proven track record of successful sales in AV or related technology fields.
- Salesforce CRM or equivalent CRM/sales forecasting experience
- Experience in Unified Communications, Collaboration, Video Conferencing, Commercial AV, Video Streaming, Cloud and IoT
- Comfortable demonstrating system solutions
- Candidate must be able to cover key markets of the listed territory, and develop relationships with end user customers
- Candidate must be organized, energetic, self-motivated and able to overcome barriers/objections to win business
- Ability to deliver compelling oral and written presentations, including Powerpoint’s.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales/marketing/business preferred
- Candidate should reside in Utah-- e.g. Salt Lake City area, Provo, etc.
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.