At Crestron Electronics we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Linked In and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities within the commercial space that enable our dealers and partners to grow together. As a result, we have exciting opportunities for commercial Regional Sales Managers in the Chicago, IL
To be a Regional Sales Manager at Crestron, it requires proven strength in gaining sales, ownership of company goals with performance at and above targeted quota. We are looking for a hunter, someone with the desire to win! In this role you will demonstrate and foster the Crestron culture of individual responsibility and accountability, take control of revenue targets and forge a plan of action to exceed this goal. Are you a relentless achiever in a fast paced, competitive industry? Are you are tenacious, hungry, self motivated? Take a “swirl” around our website and come join our growing team!
- Experience with managing Channel sales efforts
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of managing and attaining aggressive quotas within large Corporate, Enterprise, and Dealer accounts
- Demonstrated awareness of the market and strong technical knowledge, with the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Responsible for directly calling on Top Customers / manage VIR performance in your region
- Cultivating and managing deep relationships with executive level clients
- Along with a strong sales and/or technical background, the candidate will be essential in developing accounts and selling project-based, hardware and/or software systems solutions by training and education onsite and at CTI
- Minimum 2 years of Audio Visual experience in a sales / technical capacity
- College/University degree preferred
- Experience with Sales Force required.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of sales to corporate leadership
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, partners, consultants, and engineers
- Working knowledge of Crestron's products and software.
- Knowledge of procurement policies, information and facilities management within a large organization will be important as you will be demonstrating our products to potential clients
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.