Pineapple Hospitality is a rapidly expanding boutique hotel management company. We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager, Inside Sales, to be based out of our corporate office in Bellevue, WA Office. We are looking for someone with a strong sales and customer service background who is curious, adaptable, motivated, passionate and effective!
We’re fun, a little quirky, and always striving to get better (that’s where you come in). Currently we have ten hotels in six states, with plans to continue growing. If you want to be part of a far-from-stuffy company with lots of opportunities, this may be the place for you.
Who We’re Looking For:
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER- INSIDE SALES FOR OUR CORPORATE OFFICE IN BELLEVUE, WA.
We go to great lengths to make our hotels outrageously welcoming and well-appointed for business travelers. And we look to our Regional Sales Manager to make them equally enticing to companies and corporations. We want Pineapple be the preferred hotel partner and it’s your job to make that happen.
What You Bring:
- Represent all of Staypineapple Hotels to incoming calls and leads.
- Prospect for and develop new accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Develop and conduct persuasive sales presentations via e-mail and phone.
- Respond urgently and thoughtfully to incoming leads to close business that is a good fit for Staypineapple
- Conduct compelling and relevant virtual site visits with prospective customers
- Complete weekly sales activity goals.
- Follow selling process and follow through with management of contacts, accounts and bookings through our CRM systems
- Collaborate with revenue strategy to effectively price and close business to optimize RevPar for all hotels
- Represent Staypineapple at industry events, as applicable
- Provide feedback regarding market conditions, needs and competition
- Follow and carry out all established hotel policies and procedures.
Where You’ve Been:
- Hospitality sales experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Hotel Sales
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales goals
- Strong organizational, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Curious: Asks questions of customers, of processes and desire to seek out best practices
- Adaptable: Adapts to market needs, team and resource deployment needs as we grow
- Motivated: Wants to achieve individual and team goals and seeks continuous improvement
- Passionate: Loves customer service and hospitality
- Effective: Manages time and resources to optimize productivity and results
When You’re Here:
- Must be available to work flexible schedule based on business needs including occasional weekends and holidays.