iboss has created the first and only Secure Cloud Gateway specifically designed to solve the challenge of securing distributed organizations. Built for the cloud, iboss leverages an elastic, node-based architecture that provides advanced security for today’s decentralized organizations and scales to meet the ever-increasing bandwidth needs of tomorrow. The iboss Secure Cloud Gateway is backed by more than 100 patents and protects over 4,000 organizations worldwide, making iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the world.
iboss is looking for a talented and experienced sales professional to join the National K-12 Sales team. The Regional Sales Manager is an outside sales role responsible for building and managing a complex sales process by identifying and connecting with Technology Practitioners, VP, Director and C-level executives in their designated outside sales multi-state territory. We are looking for an individual who is a proven performer, highly motivated and thrives in an extremely competitive landscape. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the software security industry with domain knowledge of SWG space. Prior success with complex consultative enterprise sales, used to working remotely, driving a remote team and meeting with clients face to face.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for a multi-state region in US Midwest
- Manage relationships with existing accounts and build new sales across target territory accounts within their designated territory
- Excellent relationship management skills that translate into navigating to power, building of relationships with decision-makers and confidence with technical practitioners
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts
- Convert prospects into sales by differentiating from the competition
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management
- Develop a deep knowledge of iboss products and solutions with the ability to communicate technical concepts plus business value proposition
- Document activity in Salesforce to provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing iboss partners
- Deliver annual sales goals, quarterly business reviews and weekly forecasts
- Minimum 7+ years of experience selling enterprise security products, solutions and services in a large territory
- Knowledge of technology sales and in particular larger customers within the designated region
- Successful track record of driving sales in a fast pace environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Excellent business acumen, entrepreneurial mindset, ability to prosper in a dynamic environment
- Driven and competitive team player
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas