At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
We are expanding our team in the Latin American region and seek talented individuals to drive anticipated growth in the region. Based in Mexico, the Key Account Manager will be responsible to develop Lifesize business on a set of defined mid and large accounts on the Central American market. Lifesize is selling its portfolio of products through Value Added Resellers. The Lifesize Key Account Manager will develop direct touch expertise with end customers and will put in place the right strategy to define the winning combination made of Lifesize + a Value Added Reseller.
- Identification, development, and execution of end-user customer sales opportunities, consistent with established sales objectives
- Researching, monitoring and communicating the competitive market landscape to Lifesize sales
- Influencing and educating resellers, channel partners, and customers on Lifesize’s products, vision and value proposition
- 5+ years experience as a Key Account Manager with responsibility for Latin America market development
- 5+ years direct touch with End Customers
- 5+ years of IT or telecoms sales experience including indirect sales through channel partners and direct touch sales
- Prior experience selling cloud services, telecommunications, and/or videoconferencing products through the channel
- Established C-level and senior level contacts with key customers in the regional market place
- Ability to influence and educate resellers, channel partners, distributors, VARS and customers on Lifesize’s vision and value proposition
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required, other languages are an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented individual with a solid work ethic
- Previous experience working for a US based company is an advantage
Lifesize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.