A Technical sales professional- with a proven track record in providing solutions in the industrial or business to business market place. This position is responsible for territorial quota attainment in 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing solutions from the EnvisionTEC product line. Recruiting, training, managing, and assisting in closing complex sales opportunities within our expanding dealer network is a must. A high energy performer with an appetite to implement solutions utilizing our best in class products will find this to be a highly rewarding assignment.
- Through prospecting, account calls, demonstrations and marketing activities- generate demand and consistent pipeline for assigned products.
- A minimum of one (1) visit per quarter to each state covered in the territory assigned.
- Recruit, manage, train, and educate our existing and expanding group of 3D Printing Partners in assigned territory
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual unit and revenue sales targets.
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution.
- Managing the business activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, informative and accurate quarterly forecasts.
- Coordinating with other groups, departments and individuals within the company to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in technology sales or capital equipment sales, preferably to product development and manufacturing organizations
- Rapid Prototyping or 3D Printing sales experience, preferred
- Must have proven success calling on key decision makers and moving technical groups or committees to action
- Strong prospecting skills and the ability to develop business thru marketing and other lead generation activities
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work within teams
- Excellent communication both written and verbal skills
- Proficient problem solving and analytical ability
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products
- Travel required up to 50%