For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Regional Sales Manager - Large Enterprise
Location: Washington, DC / Mid-Atlantic Region
Large Enterprise Account Reps have a demonstrated track record with select, named accounts that usually average more than 10k users in size. We expect you to leverage your 7+ years of experience to sell to all levels of the organization and be able to drive and manage longer selling cycles and demands.
The Regional Sales Manager will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, build & execute account strategies, close large enterprise-level deals, and lead customer expansion for our award-winning Cloud based Security as a Service Platform.
If you have a consistent track record of success and possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of an enterprise grade groundbreaking platform, as well as the critical thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process, within a 2.0 business model - then please keep reading.
Your path for success – our expectations of you within first 30/45 Days:
- Identify, research and formalize a comprehensive territory strategy using all of the resources provided you, which include: field marketing, inside lead/demand generation, channel/partner alliance teams
- Familiarize yourself with Zscaler’s services and messaging and understand how we do things.
- Establish and develop a strategy for creating demand within your named accounts or assigned territory.
Your path for success – our expectations of you within first 90 Days:
- Drive complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of services and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives.
- Work effectively with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Master Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team.
- Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, targeted account marketing, targeted account events, email campaigns, market sector knowledge/intelligence and by working closely with our channel partners on account mapping.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and/or execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Deliver quarterly business reports to Sales Leadership on the health and engagement status of the territory, target verticals, solution requirements, key competitors, etc.
What we expect from you:
- Our strong preference is a validated successful background in selling either Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. Alternatively, we would consider someone with a successful track record in Enterprise SaaS sales.
- You have a working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- You are a proven solution seller with a strong track record of consistent Enterprise sales over achievement with customers of over 2000 users.
- You have worked with ISP & Reseller Channel partners and have a deep understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- You demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, while demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers.
- You are persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- You will be able to travel frequently within your region
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you are selling cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Dedicated and skilled technical support (Sales Engineers, Technical Architects, SMEs) to assist you with all technical pre-sales activities
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.