By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation's leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment based in open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
What you can expect:
The Regional Account Manager leads a team of Specialty Account Managers and to develop new business for Numotion within untapped markets.
- Manages daily activities of direct reports.
- Recruits, hires, trains, disciplines and terminates staff as needed.
- Assesses competency, capacity and performance of direct reports.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to achieve profit targets.
- Achieve monthly sales goals.
- Support Specialty Account Managers in negotiation and closure of deals as necessary
- Collaborate with other sales leaders and executives
- Represent Numotion at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Reviews and audits SAM orders for quality assurance
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of five years of direct sales experience.
- Minimum of three years of management/leadership level experience.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Experience in healthcare, CRT, DME, or related field strongly preferred.
- Proven successful experience in business development.
- Accepts accountability and demonstrates a willingness to seek solutions rather than find fault with others. Expects accountability from subordinates.
- Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce experience preferred
Numotion’s compensation package is world class with a competitive base salary plus a lucrative commission potential. We also have a comprehensive benefit package with competitive medical/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a company match, and so much more!
We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and we do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status. Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning empl