Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Reports To: Director of Sales, North America
Work Schedule: Varies
Amount of Travel Required: 70-80%
Positions Supervised: None
The Central/North Division Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and achievement of a specific Regional Sales Growth Plan using a collaborative CSP sales approach with Operations. The plan includes: building and maintaining a targeted new sales pipeline goal in SFDC, maintaining a minimum use of SFDC, building key industry and customer relationships, and establishing new customer relationships with targeted food processing companies from either the USDA and/or FDA market segments. The territory will include the following states: IL, WI (Central Division) and MN, Northwest IA, ND, SD and WY (North Division).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for PSSI’s full service platform within the specified geographic area.
- Ensure 100% + of established sales objectives and profitability goals are achieved each year for designated division(s) –
- Work with Operations team on daily basis and include in them in all customer visits to ensure financial goals are met or exceeded related to New Plant Starts (USDA & FDA), Value-added Service Program (VASP), Cost of Living Increases (COL), Renewals and Scope Changes.
- Utilize CSP approach in all aspects of daily responsibilities.
- Stabilization of existing business and maintaining relationships with large accounts as well as working to Increase profitability of existing business by finding opportunities to add value and identify efficiencies resulting in higher profit margin.
- Expand PSSI’s customer base through profitable sales growth within the specified geographic area and assigned corporate accounts.
- Ensure established sales objectives and profitability goals are achieved - Work with Operations team to ensure financial goals are met or exceeded related to New Plant Starts (USDA & FDA), Value-added Service Program (VASP), Cost of Living Increases (COL), and Scope.
- Utilize expertise in the industrial food processing market to create solid relationships with key people within desired companies or influential organizations.
- Maintaining a specified weekly target of minimum contact points in SFDC.
- Coordinating cross-divisionally to ensure PSSI’s corporate and key accounts are properly serviced and supported at the corporate level.
- Attends all weekly sales related conference calls and sends weekly update reports in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate, coach and lead operations and other support departments through new business sales process.
- Provide Training to Operations Managers on Relationship Management, Internal Selling and tracking KPI’s for future business reviews with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in industrial food processing industry
- Lives in or is willing to relocate to the greater Milwaukee area
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of CRM tools, specifically Salesforce.com
- Office and plant environment