Kornit, the leader in DTG technology, is looking for smart and hungry hunters with extreme self-motivation to exploit the amazing growth opportunity of the DTG market and bring enormous value to our clients.
Under the general direction of and reporting to the Territory Manager, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for identifying new accounts, developing, and securing new customers, selling company products, and may assist to investigate potential new product uses for applications.
• Perform field promotional work to sell and secure new business, to include important and major accounts and/or develop sales and secure business in new territories, within new industries, or with customers where full market potential or product line acceptance has not been established
• Manage his pipeline and forecasts daily efforts and system requirements
• Demonstrate products and assist prospective accounts to select those that best suit their needs.
• Assist in the development of special products
• Demonstrate and familiarize established accounts with new products (services) and developments.
• Coordinate and otherwise assist with the services of the Company’s technical staff to determine customers’ needs and preparation of samples as needed
• Assist with preparations for trade shows or product demonstrations
• Prepare formal presentations to customers on proposed products
• Prepare price quotations, terms of sales, delivery dates, etc., and prepare orders subject to the approval of the company
• Investigate and expedite product claims and complaints following marketing policies and assist to resolve problems and recommend corrective action
• Keep the company informed on competitive products, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing, and market policies
• Prepare and submit periodic reports on activities, sales volume, expenses, and other items
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets for approval
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
• 3 Years of broad sales experience
• Proven experience with high end & high-value capital equipment sales
Kornit Digital offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, medical, dental, and life insurances; Investment Savings Plan (401K) with employer matching.
Kornit Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.