Auto req ID: 6422
Title: Regional Sales Manager - Nashville
Job Function: Sales
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time:Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready?
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
You’ll play a pivotal role in helping us create the company we want to be. And for our employees and H-D community it’s done through being fair, honest, positive and creative. This isn’t just any company. And yours isn’t just any career. It’s part of your story. Ride with us and make it legendary.
Located inside the Chicago Loop you’ll find a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters, parks and HDFS’ Chicago office. Chicago is HDFS’ corporate headquarters and serves as the home office for employees who work in Accounting, Business Intelligence, Corporate Strategy, Credit and Risk Management, Marketing, Sales, and Securitization. Join our team as Regional Sales Manager - Nashville.
The Regional Sales Manager is recognized as the trusted business advisor of and for the dealer network by managing and developing new and existing dealer relationships. Within their assigned region, the Regional Sales Manager will meet established financial and non-financial targets, and maximize business opportunities in the areas of Retail Sales Volume, New and Used Commercial Sales Volume, Revolving Account Card growth, various insurance products and programs, as well as other products and programs.
This is a field position managing a territory in and around Nashville, TN. Our ideal candidate will be located in the area.
- Perform dealer visits, which includes, but is not limited to, obtaining financial information from dealer and product providers; interviewing various department personnel to obtain critical information; facilitating debrief meetings with dealership staff; presenting findings and best practices to maximize profits; and delivering and leading dealer training as necessary
- Analyze sales and the Finance & Insurance (F&I) sales process to identify gaps and implement best practices to maximize mutual value for the dealer and the business through the sale of F&I products
- Develop key understanding of the dealers’ needs as it relates to available products, build a plan for the dealership taking a short- and long-term approach
- Work with product suppliers to build new product campaigns and launch activities to ensure the success of these specific launches
- Acts as a subject matter expert to the dealers demontrating extensive knowledge of available products and services; able to mentor dealership personnel through role-play situational training
- Is a resource for the dealer principal and dealer staff to rely on for updated information and training
- Maintain and obtain additional industry knowledge via continuing education and training opportunities as provided the Company
- Liaison between all stakeholders, including finance and insurance product providers, various Company departments, the dealership network and other liaisons
- Protection of information and compliance with the law are paramount; protecting employee, customer and corporate information is everyone's responsibility at Eaglemark Savings Bank; all employees must follow established safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, and access to information based solely on business need
- It is the responsibility of all employees to maintain awareness and understanding of relevant laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply with all of them.
A bachelor's degree in Business or a related field is highly preferred.
This role ypically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience in an automotive financial services company and/or a dealership environment. Qualified candidates should be able to demonstrate the followin
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiating, influencing and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently and obtain results with limited direct supervision
- High level of computer skill including intermediate level on MS Office software essential
- Demonstrate ability to take the initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability and willingness to travel 50-75% and occasionally for extended periods
- Strong teamwork skills and willingness to interact effectively with staff
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: More than 75%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance